Are your makeup brushes in need of some deep cleaning? This makeup brush cleanser is super easy and only takes three simple ingredients!
What You Need:
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
1. Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils into a small bowl.
2. Swirl your brush in the Fractionated Coconut Oil for 30 seconds, or until you see the makeup stored in your brush start to come out.
3. Rub in a circular motion on the palm of hand to help get the makeup out.
4. Rinse the brush under warm water. Gently squeeze brush bristles until clean, and the water runs clear.
Please note: Make sure to point the bristles down when running under water. Direct water contact may loosen the glue where the bristles are attach and shorten the life of your brushes.
4. Let your newly cleaned makeup brushes dry on a towel for 4 hours, or until dry. Repeat once a month, or as needed.
Posted on April 24, 2015.
For more details on skincare, Click Here.